Tiny Tactics is a Tower Defense game with a heavy focus on mazing, with mechanics inspired by the Auto Chess genre.
Tiny Tactics is a love letter to those of us who enjoy focusing on mazing in a Tower Defense. You will be considering your enemy’s path at all times while you try to upgrade your units by combining duplicates, getting the perfect class combinations, and placing the right units with abilities in the right spot to maximise their impact. After mastering the mechanics of the game, players can push themselves with challenge modes that unlock when they’ve reached the end of the campaign map.
- 121 Different units (towers)
- 74 Different unit abilities
- 28 Unique classes
- 19 Unique enemies, including enemies with abilities
- 74 Different levels with unique mazing challenges and enhancement tiles
- A campaign map with talents that provide unlocks, unit powerups, and other enhancements
- Challenge modes to push your skills
- Betriebssystem: Windows 7 (SP1+), Windows 10 and Windows 11
- Prozessor: x86, x64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support.
- Arbeitsspeicher: 4000 MB RAM
- Grafik: GTX 660 or greater
- DirectX: Version 10
- Speicherplatz: 2500 MB verfügbarer Speicherplatz